My Pinterest

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Fairie's Letter part 3

OK it's slowly turning into a "Fairie's Name" :)  Here is the 3rd letter in her magical name...have you figured it out yet? 

T Watermark


T cropped watermark

This is my favorite of the bunch so far...I'm trying to keep the set cohesive at the same time, trying to make each piece individually magical & still be special on it's own as well.

A clue;  an ~ I ~ is currently in the works....what fun I'm having with this project...

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Just beautiful. There is always so much delicacy & magic in the gorgeous pieces you create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee joanna...this us yet again so special...its hard to believe you draw this..it's perfect..my friend..yet again i am blown away by raw wonderful talent you have been given...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all very truly magical. You're are fantastic at capturing the magic. Each one is so incredibly gorgeous. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I've missed so much. Boo. Your work is just stunning!! I LOVE your letters and this one is simply gorgeous. Love the blue bird ;) And no, I still don't have the name. . . Hope you're having a great holiday with the babies and bunnies ;() xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. quite sweet, lovely and yes magical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanna!
    Thank you for your sweet visit and I hope you and your beautiful babies have a wonderful, beautiful, magical Christmas! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loovvveee the details in this drawing! It's wonderful. Come by and give me your opinion on my latest blog posting. It's just something fun!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/12/channelling-my-inner-caffe-and-fun.html

    ReplyDelete