My Pinterest

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Work in Progress...

Well, darling husband went away this weekend for a short bike trip down to VA with some friends...& of all weekends for heavens sake, it's been poring rain out all day today for his trip home...but anyway, back to my post, with him away, it gave me a ton of time to start on a new project... I spend a few hours during the day yesterday, but mostly last night after the kiddies were tucked into bed.  Here's the beginnings of just another girl, a pose that I've been wanting to render.  Still so much to do, & so much to learn, as I'm seeing it on screen I'm already noticing some things that need to be adjusted!

020

August 15th

012

lengthened her arm....went back and forth with how her hair should look, but here 's an update this morning 8/16 :)
069

8/19  Getting there;  after struggling with how her hair should look...here's where I'm at...

019

6 comments:

  1. it's lovely
    so charming and fragile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soulful eyes, she looks a bit unhappy at the moment xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when I have time to be creative after the kids are sleeping. She is looking beautiful so far. I can't wait to see her when she is done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very delicate and I love the hair. You are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh . . . so super purty . . . xo

    ReplyDelete