My Pinterest

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Life Long Hobby

could turn into a life long dream & that would be to sell my artwork...I've made the plunge and opened up an Etsy shop yesterday...I've never been so nervous, excited, apprehensive in my whole life. Like I said it would be an absolute dream to ever sell any of my pieces. So I'm going to need a prayer, & a whole lot of luck, or maybe Dad can sprinkle some well wishes for me up from up above... I've always said that he's been my Kindred Spirit & I truley believ that it's from him that I'm able to posses the ability to draw from the heart. It's just one of those feelings. Anyway, with some hope & a little bit of faith (& some whimsy) perhaps things just might work out.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ABitofWhimsyArt?ref=pr_shop_more

No comments:

Post a Comment