My Pinterest

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monogram For a Sweet Girl :)

I've ventured to do some monograms in the past...but was recently asked to do one for my good friend's little girl... She is one of my daughter's friends from Pre-school and is truly an angel. Here is her monogram, pleased with it's completion. However even more pleased to find out that Maddie's little friend was beside herself with joy once seeing it! What more could I ask for?

033_edited-2

I usually don't work with colour...but what the heck it was just one of those things... after drawing the little butterfly, it was just calling out to be coloured in yellow!!!

11 comments:

  1. Everything you do has such elegance! I love the little butterfly with it's soft colors and swirly antenna! And the monogram itself is stunning. Thank you for your inspiration and for your sweet congratulations, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant and beautiful work, so much detail - even on the eye of the butterfly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect. I love the touches of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is so stunning. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so gorgeous Joanna. You're talents are never ending. I love how you put it all together and the sweet, softness to it. Very lovely. I also love your Etsy banner, truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder she was delighted - this it totally charming and very beautiful
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. As my Five year old daughter said "WOW!!!!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy smokes!
    Fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there J..oh its been a while since i have been in the true land of blogging...and i am so glad I am...I swoon over your beautiful work, your talent is such a gift!!!i am sure you are THE most amazing illustrator I have seen...thankyou for making my morning with this beauty...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your visit! I hope you are happy and well, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your sweet comments. They make my day! I love your latest and the gentle color you added. Your work is so delicate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete