My Pinterest

Friday, April 1, 2011

"Flapper Girl"

I was so pleased when asked to draw a little girl wearing a flapper hat. Not just any hat, but you see she makes them...isn't this hat just fabulous? She makes them for kids & infant's photo shoots mostly. I'm seriously in awe of anyone who's crafty! (I know, I can draw, but crafting is a whole other realm of talent!) I so enjoyed creating her, the hat was fun draw especially the feathery broach :)

Flapper Girl_edited-3

So here she is my "Flapper Girl." The next stage of this shot is to transform it into a banner for her website.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments. Your work is excellent... really nice line work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! A friend asked me to crochet some baby hats for her photography business last week. We'll see how they end up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations for this. What a beautiful drawing, and great hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely, one hundred and ten percent, ADORE your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! You are such a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete